Interview transcriptions are not always easy, with questions being asked as they are being answered, specialist terminology and jargon to contend with and imperfect recording equipment used by outside sources all add to the challenges of accuracy. However it is our ability to rise to these challenges and deliver fast, accurate, investigation transcriptions that sets Legal Transcripts apart from the rest.
Legal Transcripts maintains expertise in all types of investigation transcriptions and transcriptions of interviews, including:
- Police interviews of suspects and witnesses
- Interviews between legal profession and clients
- Interviews relating to investigations including listening devices
- Medical or health department interviews
- Focus groups or multiple speaker interviews and/or conferences
- Seminars or Annual General Meetings
If your interview has sound, we can transcribe it ... accurately and quickly. Contact Legal Transcripts today to
get a quote or arrange your interview transcription.