Please ensure you are authorised to act on behalf of the ordering firm and agree that, notwithstanding any express or implied
agency agreement which the firm or you may have with any third party, the ordering firm accepts responsibility for all payment
of all accounts within 7 days of rendering of same by Legal Transcripts Pty Ltd.
I agree to the following conditions:
- Legal Transcripts Pty Ltd may render interim invoices progressively at appropriate stages during the running of the above matter.
- All interim and final invoices rendered must be paid strictly within 7 days of rendering of the invoice.
- Legal Transcripts Pty Ltd may withdraw its service at any time should any of the above conditions not be complied with.
- Interest will be payable on any amounts which remain unpaid 7 days after the date of rendering of the invoice at the rate prescribed from time to time under s.2 Penalty Interest Rates Act.
- The liability of the ordering firm to Legal Transcripts Pty Ltd is not affected by any express or implied arrangement or agreement of the ordering firm with any third party (including its client in the proceeding)
- The person signing this order asserts and warrants that (s)he has authority to do so on behalf of the ordering firm.
- The ordering firm acknowledges that, upon acceptance of this order by Legal Transcripts Pty Ltd, this order is irrevocable.